- Please remember you will need to click print icon below to save a copy for your records before you hit submit.
- The CREEL CENSUS REPORT must be submitted no later than 30 days following each chapter tournament.
- Don’t forget to use the check boxes to indicate for the first and last tournament of the year.
- On the report for the last tournament of the year list the total number of tournaments conducted by the chapter during the year.
- Dates Fished – use as an example: Nov 3, 2005 (Month, Day, Year)
- Tournaments conducted on Lakes Walter F. George and West Point where the length limit for largemouth bass is 14” and all others is 12” must be carefully reported. The chapter must not arbitrarily change these length limits as it skews this very valuable data.
- Press “Print / Submit” to print your chapter a copy for your records. a copy will automatically be sent to Wayne Barr, GBN Secretary/Treasurer.
- Once submitted a confirmation page will be displayed on your computer screen indicating successful submission. Please Submit only ONE form per month.
If you have any issues or questions please contact Wayne@georgiabassnation.com.